Use the form below to search for documents at the Appellate Counsellor Home Page site containing specific words or combinations of words. The text search engine will re-display this page, with a weighted list of matching documents, with better matches shown first. Each list item is a link to a matching document; if the document has a title it will be shown, otherwise only the document's file name is displayed. A brief explanation of the query language is available further down on this page, along with examples.
When you have the correct page displayed, you should be able to use your browser's "Find" function to find a particular word on that page.
The text search engine allows queries to be formed from arbitrary Boolean expressions containing the keywords AND, OR, and NOT, and grouped with parentheses. For example:
- information retrieval
- finds documents containing 'information' or 'retrieval'
- information or retrieval
- same as above
- information and retrieval
- finds documents containing both 'information' and 'retrieval'
- information not retrieval
- finds documents containing 'information' but not 'retrieval'
- (information not retrieval) and WAIS
- finds documents containing 'WAIS', plus 'information' but not 'retrieval'
- finds documents containing words starting with 'web'
Top of this Page
Copyright © 2019 Calvin House. Appellate Counsellor® and Appellate Decisions Noted® are registered marks used in commerce by Calvin House since 1995. All rights to those marks are claimed.
Information in this publication does not constitute the rendering of an opinion on any particular factual situation. Specific advice should be obtained prior to acting on any of the comments, advice, or recommendations in this publication.